MACS MOBILE is the biggest autoclave in the range. It processes up to 450 kg of infectious waste per cycle. In the medical sector, it is suitable for facilities with a maximum of 1.500 beds.
- Sterilizes 150 – 450 kg of infectious waste per cycle (density based 0,1 – 0,3)
- Sufficient for hospitals up to 1.500 beds, mobile solution for emergency cases
- No chemicals needed
- The most compact unit worldwide for 1.500 liters (approx. 395 US gallons) volume
- Equivalent to about 450 kg (990 lbs) per cycle for liquid infectious waste
- 1.500 liters
- 450 kg per cycle
- Cycle time less than one hour
- 570 liters
- 4-shaft shredder
- Approx. 130 liters per cycle
- Optional: can also be applied as a temporary self-sufficient system (e.g. disaster response)
Dimensions (transport, acc. to shipping container)
- Length: 6.058 mm / 19.9 ft.
- Height: 2.590 mm / 8.5 ft.
- Depth: 2.438 mm / 8.0 ft.
- Approx. 10,5 t, depending on the technical requirements